NFL RedZone is probably a close and personal friend to many football fans around the world. The American sports channel is owned and operated by the NFL Network. The channel takes fans to a journey of the most exciting plays as they happen, from game to game.
The NFL network offering is hosted by Scott Hanson and gives viewers a live look into games. As a live broadcast for Sunday afternoon games, NFL RedZone gives you the behind-the-scenes at the 20-yard line, which is also known as the red zone. Besides, NFL RedZone also guarantees knowledgeable insights for every Sunday Game Day.
While it is available on most cable TV networks in the American market, you can also watch it on your smartphone. The subscription process can be a little bit tricky, and that is why we bring a detailed look on how to get a subscription to NFL RedZone up next.
Features of NFL RedZone
With NFL RedZone, football fanatics can have football experiences like no other – like pros. The channel offers some amazing features to viewers so that they can have an up close and personal football experience.
- RedZone subscribers can get access to all the highlights from 200 Sunday afternoon games with up-to-the-minute stats, extended highlights, and much more. The channel keeps fans up-to-date in real-time, switching from game to game with live look-ins, highlights, and a chance to see every important play.
- It is also the perfect companion that allows fans and fantasy players to improve their fantasy rosters. Fantasy players can create a better fantasy team with the help of analysis made on the NFL RedZone channels that are live.
- The service provides all the coverage of all the early and late afternoon NFL games, and that too without any commercials. Is there anything more you can ask for?
NFL RedZone Costs
For a handful of dollars per month, football fans can get their subscription to NFL RedZone and enjoy all the offerings of the service.
Through a Television Provider
The RedZone channel is available on most of the American Television service providers, and the costs completely depend upon the service provider. The most cost-efficient option is the Sling TV network.
Users can select the Sling Blue Sports Extra package for £27.50 per month that features the NFL RedZone plus a number of other good channels. Similarly, Dish, Xfinity, Fubo TV, Spectrum, Optimum, COX, are some other TV service provider that provides NFL RedZone to its subscribers.
On Mobile Phones
Probably the cheapest option to enjoy NFL RedZone is to limit the view on a smartphone. Below is a detailed look on subscribing to the NFL RedZone using your Android or iPhone smartphone.
- Start by downloading the free NFL on your device. For your convenience here is a quick link to downloading the app in both Android and iOS devices.
- Second, click the “More” button on the bottom navigation bar.
- On the top-right corner of the next screen, you will find a gear icon. Click the icon.
- Under the “Subscription” heading of the next page, look for the NFL RedZone option and then select it.
- Click on the “Purchase for £27.50 per year” option on the next screen. You are ready to go afterward. However, if you are already getting RedZone through your cable service provider, you can choose to sign in through your cable service provider with absolutely no extra cost.
In addition, football lovers can also enjoy NFL RedZone on TVs through Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, Apple TV and PlayStation 3 and 4.
The Bottom Line
To sum up, NFL RedZone has changed Sunday afternoons for many football fans around the world. It guides you through every NFL game, delivers the information behind the touchdowns, and provides you with every exciting live detail of the game.